8 Feb 2013
4. kids boot pattern 5. pretty kitchen 6. blue + yellow
7. vivienne westwood dress 8. pretty mustard vintage coat 9. vintage make-up
HERE & THERE
- Oops, I was so tired last week that I forgot to add my favourite posts off my bloglovin' reader (which reminds me, I need to update my blogroll here), so they've been added today instead! I'm a little behind on my reading (300 posts!) but I'll get there ...
- Artaberry posted a great article on how to get started with your garden
- The gang over at A Beautiful Mess have outdone themselves and posted a recipe for homemade funnel cake. Blame them when you eat so much you pop
- Shabby Apple have launched a new 50's inspired line called Ferris Wheel. In celebration, you can get 10% off the entire collection with the code ferriswheel
- I am once again seriously behind on my blog reading, roughly 377 to go!
- The White Company are currently offering free delivery with no minimum spend, just in time for Valentine's Day. Offer ends at 23:59 on 11th February (GMT), and will be automatically added at the checkout, no code needed!
- Hive have asked me to tell you they've launched a mini-promotion to celebrate fashion week. An online marketplace for independent book sellers, you can get 10% off fashion and beauty book prices with the code LFWHIVE and know you're supporting a small business!
- Ruby Armoire guest posted a fabulous article on how to style curly or coarse hair over at Vixen Vintage
- Elsie's put together a great how-to for beginners fashion drawing at A Beautiful Mess
- Would you guys be interested in reading an interview I'm putting together with some guys from The White Company? If so, head over to my Facebook page with any questions you'd like me to ask them!
|ffefrynau plural of ffe-fryn
1. A person or thing that is
especially well liked.
OTHER FFEFRYNAU FRIDAY POSTS: