4. tulle skirt 5. layer love 6. iron man wrist warmers
7. zipped card pouch 8. diy doily lightbulbs 9. a new track every day
HERE & THERE
- It has snowed here. A lot. The wolf is ecstatic, me not so much (at least, not when I'm being dragged through the snow without my feet even moving!) and Puck the Cat even less
- I am about to start painting walls, it's very exciting
- Backstitch are having a sale, hurry and grab some beautiful fabric while you can!
- Design*Sponge put together a template for movie night bingo, perfect for being snowed in with friends
- Ulrika of The Freelancer's Fashion Blog wrote a great post about how to layer
- BEG Bicycles are starting up their joy rides again, first is scheduled for Sunday 20th (weather permitting!)
- I'm completely in love with Hunters original snow gloss boot in aubergine and could really use a pair right now, I'm not sure my toes have warmed up again yet!
- Mum and I bought a £20 piece of MDF which has been cut into approximately 22 shelves by the kind man at B&Q, for free - bonza!
- I've only got one packet of crisps left and no cheese, if it continues snowing I'm going to go insane from cravings before I can get to the supermarket