- Ali, Sarah and Alessa have joined forces
to take over the worldfor a Summer Spark Sewalong that even I might be able to complete!
- Sallie of Sallie-Oh guest posted over at Madalynne with some great tips on sewing your own jeans
- Sunni of A Fashionable Stitch wrote a great post on calculating fabric requirements
- Tilly of Tilly & The Buttons has written a fab tutorial on making your own picnic blanket skirt
- And Casey of Elegant Musings has started a series on pattern grading that I'm very excited about
- UK gals, Oasis Online have a whopping 50% off, 20% off dresses (use code JUNEDRESSES) and you can now pay with Paypal instore for those pesky days when you left the credit card at home
- Zoe's incredibly insightful man, Patty, wrote an amazing guest post on So Zo' ... regarding creativity and what inhibits people from expressing their own creative impulses
- Emma at A Beautiful Mess wrote a great post about her everyday styling routine that I shall probably be stealing several ideas from
- The Delightful Dozen have broken up, this makes me very sad as I've really enjoyed watching these ladies remix fashion items from each other's wardrobes (such a brilliant idea!) but I am still following individual blogs so I still get lots of fashiony goodness
- Ruche's Summer Lookbook is now out, it's so very pretty!
- Remember the German General who's photo I took? He contacted me to tell me what he does when not being a German General, turns out he's part of an ace Swing, Jazz and Blues band based in France. Thank you Mr Bob Whittaker, looking forward to seeing you play at Brecon!
- Independent Fashion Bloggers wrote a lovely post giving 100 reasons why it's great to be a blogger