|1. Homemade Marshmallows 2. Antique French cheese board 3. Icebox cookies|
4. Christmas decorations for the kids room 5. Felt flower tutorial 6. Blackberry & Apple jam
7. Covered belt tutorial 8. Wooden decorations 9. Felt mistletoe wreath
- Zoe of So Zo posted about her style inspirations and in doing so re-introduced me to a band who are absolutely fantastic. Check out Kitty, Daisy & Lewis, they've got a wonderful sound. You might also like Caro Emerald, who not only has an entire album of songs I desperately try to sing along to but also has a vintage inspired style to match.
- I've mentioned her before but I'm loving Elsie's of A Beautiful Mess blog, oh look and she's another fringed brunette too! Which is not why I like her blog but because it's full of pretty things.
- An abundance of beautiful crafty goodness to lust after over at Eline's blog.
- Glasses Direct have some lovely frames, and some are even on sale. Better yet, they do free home trials so you can try (up to four pairs) before you buy!
- I found this tutorial for lovely felt zipped purses from the adventures of bluegirlxo and need to start making some asap.
Thanks for stopping by,